Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Iman

I'm so sick of Hollywood overlooking Iman when casting many of today's leading roles. Sit there and try and think of one movie that Iman would not have dominated. No seriously, sit there. I'm going to go shotgun a pudding while you let your thoughts marinate.

Ok, I'm back. Let's pick up where we left off. In highschool I went on the Atkin's diet, smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day and had memberships at two tanning salons on opposite ends of the Bronx. I wanted my charred skin to hang off my back like a gossamer gown - that was my motivation for eating steaks and butter with one hand and a cigarette in the other. I did this because I looked fuckin' hot, but also to protest the gross injustice that was casting Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

Iman knows math. Iman likes apples. Iman's Somalian accent definitely sounds Bostonian. But leaving to that fucking dwarf to get the role. What does this mean? Ladies and gentleman, Hollywood is a racist town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this blog until you violated Matt D. Asshole.