Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rayanne Graff... No Relation to Laurie

Look, I don't know the direction of this blog. I basically throw shit at you and hope it sticks. If you laugh a little, great, if not, I hope you still think I'm a strong black woman.

Today is A.J. Langer's 34th birthday. If you're a fan of my blog, you've noticed that I like celebrating C-List birthdays. I also like crazy white alcoholic bitches [ pronounced Rosalie]. So there you have it.

I spent the entire summer of 2004 watching My So-Called Life reruns on Noggin at 11pm EST, so you best believe that I'm going to congratulate Rayanne "Get Me a Bottle... Anything Brown" Graff on her beating the odds and making it past 30. Fuck, I hope I make it past 30. I eat massive amounts of cheese and I crush vodka. I think I also have menopause.

Anyway, from time to time you'll see birthday updates and tributes to strong independent black women. That's my blog, so suck it. Speaking of strong black independent women, my girl Laurie Graff has a book coming out this fall. Check her out here.

No comments: