Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dear Anthony Weiner

I know people are giving you mad shit about your online sexcapades, but I for one would like to salute you the way your beef sword salutes your tight grey panties.
First of all, I don't think you're getting enough props for your girth. I mean, you look like a fuckin' cockroach and you're built like linguini on a hanger, so I sure as hell didn't expect you to be packin' anything other than your big Gargamel nose.

Secondly, I would like to thank you for providing me with a photo that I can pass around as my own. You know, since 1996 I have had my fair share of online romances; AOL chatrooms were the easiest way to get laid back then especially because noone had a digital camera so you had to wait until they showed up on your first date at Bronx Seafood Factory to find out if they were ugly. And even if you were ugly, no Bronx bitch is gonna turn down free seafood! Nowadays everyone demands pictures of every orifice before they will meet you at Dallas BBQ's for a frozen margarita.

No comments: