Friday, May 20, 2011

Someone Made a Store Just For Me...

Food Emporium, Food Emporium

In news that is only surprising to white people, hair weaves and extensions are the target of recent heists.

This is my surprised face. Ready?


White people, get your fucking heads out of the ranch dressing!! Fake hair is not only glamorous, and elegant, SHIT IS EXPENSIVE! Have you ever seen a black girl scratch her head? Of course you haven't! Black women are smart and they know not to fuck with the fragility of a weave. If that shit falls out, noone's gonna believe their claims that they are 1/19 Cherokee. Black girls patented the "Black Girl Pat" to get rid of that itchiness. And I thank them for it every day, because I stay classy by patting my toto when I'm at work.



Disclaimer: Not a single white person reads my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those in search of alittle glamour will end up in the...slammer.