Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Obamas Meet [I Don't Know Their Last Name] ... White People?

I grew up in the Bronx, so I know a thing or two about matching your entire outfit to your sneakers. When you grow up poor your only option is to lie to your friends about how much money your parents have, and then spend the little bit that they do have on shit that matches the swoosh on your new kicks. So, since real recognizes real, I was very impressed when I saw that Michelle Obama matched her entire outfit to the Buckingham Palace.


Kate Middleton put on her cold-oatmeal-finest to meet the President and First Lady, but I like to imagine that as Michelle strutted into that room, her dress sounded like this: "TAKE. THAT. Y'ALL. NASTY. MOTHA. FUCKAS!"

1 comment:

Uuummm...... said...

pppffft it's probably by J.Crew for Target too. And she looks fly as Hell. Stella McCartney's all "oh bother, that strumpet kate wore the ecru shift without the neon nikes i told her to wear. i'm going to layeth down the smack on her ass. eth"

Because that's how Britskys talk.